Hi, I'm Vitalis. I write software, administer systems and do research. In my free time I study electrical and computer engineering at NTUA.
Open sourceI strive to openly release the stuff I build.
- RepoFS | File system view of version control repositories.
- libffpy | Cython wrapper for the libff library.
- ting | A chatting platform.
- rackops | IPMI wrapper for rack operations using the NetBox API.
Check out my GitHub
PublicationsMy current research focus is static analysis.
- RepoFS: File system view of Git repositories | (SoftwareX, 2019)