Hi, I'm Vitalis. I write software, administer systems and do research.
Currently, I'm working as a research associate on the BALab group, hosted in the Athens University of Economics and Business.
I'm also pursuing an M.Sc in electrical and computer engineering at NTUA.
Previously I have worked as a DevOps Engineer and a Software Engineer at GRNET, as a Cryptography Engineering intern on Google Summer of Code, and as a freelance developer (mostly web development stuff).
You can find my CV here.
Open sourceI (mostly) openly release the tools I build.
- RepoFS | File system view of version control repositories.
- libffpy | Cython wrapper for the libff library.
- ting | A chatting platform.
- rackops | IPMI wrapper for rack operations using the NetBox API.
Check out my GitHub
PublicationsMy current research focus is static analysis.
- RepoFS: File system view of Git repositories | (SoftwareX, 2019)
This page is written in pure HTML to limit the environmental impact of my website. (i.e. I'm too bored to build an actual website)