Hello world! I'm Vitalis.
I am software engineering and security researcher based in Athens. Currently I am collaborating with the BALab group hosted at AUEB.
In the past I have received an M.Eng. diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering from NTUA and have worked on the Greek Research and Technology Network as a Software and Systems Engineer.
You can find my CV here.
Open sourceI openly release the tools I build.
- PyCG | A practical Python call graph generator.
- RepoFS | File system view of version control repositories. Allows you to perform concurrent operations on different commits of your Git repositories.
- libffpy | Cython wrapper of the libff library for elliptic curve multiplications. Developed during Google Summer of Code.
- ting | A chatting platform. Shows you the message your friend is typing while they're typing it!.
- rackops | IPMI wrapper for rack operations using the NetBox API.
Check out my GitHub
- PyCG: Practicall Call Graph Generation in Python | (ICSE, 2021)
- RepoFS: File system view of Git repositories | (SoftwareX, 2019)