Hello world! I'm Vitalis. Welcome to my home page!
I do research on program analysis as a research associate of the BALab group hosted at AUEB.
Also, I'm in the final year of my studies as an Electrical and Computer Engineer (M.Eng) at NTUA.
You can find my CV here.
Open sourceI openly release the tools I build.
- PyCG | A practical Python call graph generator.
- RepoFS | File system view of version control repositories. Allows you to perform concurrent operations on different commits of your Git repositories.
- libffpy | Cython wrapper of the libff library for elliptic curve multiplications. Developed during Google Summer of Code.
- ting | A chatting platform. Shows you the message your friend is typing while they're typing it!.
- rackops | IPMI wrapper for rack operations using the NetBox API.
Check out my GitHub
PublicationsI'm currently interested in program analysis. If you want to collaborate on some of my work (and beyond), don't hesitate to contact me :)
- PyCG: Practicall Call Graph Generation in Python | (ICSE, 2021)
- RepoFS: File system view of Git repositories | (SoftwareX, 2019)
This page is written in pure HTML to limit the environmental impact of my website. (i.e. I'm too lazy to add a theme)